Yes – please select the Delete Account option in the IconGo Menu. Deleting your account will delete your IconGo App account, and any personal data relating to the IconGo App. Information that is required to be maintained such as financial information will be retained by Icon.
It displays all the FAQs and their categories
You may simply reactive your iconGO App by re-downloading the App and signing in using for current account sign-in credentials.
If you choose to delete your iconGO Mobile App Account and want to forego your personal access to instant navigation directions, simple book & pay daily reservations, monthly account management, special offers, and all Icon Parking benefits, you may simply select the Delete Account option in the iconGo Menu. By deleting your iconGo Mobile App account your account will be deleted, and any personal historical data relating to the iconGo App that are required to be maintained such as financial/transactional information will be retained by Icon Parking Holdings, LLC.
Yes, you will be charged the online rates if you arrive after the Early Bird cut-off.
The activation fee is a one-time charge for the account set-up, access tag, individual account, administrative access, secure billing connectivity, and service from the start date for the duration of the agreement at your current garage location.
To know more details on Instagram Contest Rules Click Here
- January 1, 2020 Changes to Rewards Program. Up until December 31, 2019, Rewards Program Members were awarded points based on their transient parking. As of January 1, 2020 the Rewards Program is changing and Members will no longer earn points or be able to utilize points for parking credits. Instead, un-redeemed points held by a Member will be automatically converted to a monetary credit at a conversion rate of $0.01 per-point (so, for example, 1,000 un-redeemed points will convert to a $10.00 credit). These credits may only be applied towards online parking reservations and cannot be refunded, redeemed, or provided in any manner to the Member, whether as cash or otherwise, other than as a credit towards online parking reservations. These credits can also not be combined with any other discount or promotion, including discounts earned under the Rewards Program after January 1, 2020. Credits granted as conversion of unused Rewards Program points must be used by December 31, 2020.
- Enrollment. To enroll in the Icon Rewards Program you need to create an online account at iconparkingsystems.com or using the IconGo mobile app and click to Enroll in Icon Rewards.
- Tiers and Benefits
- Tiers, and the particular benefits received under each tier, are based on a Member’s annual parking spend at Participating Garages (defined below), and whether a Member pays monthly rates or is a transient parker. Once you achieve a tier based on transient parking spend, you will maintain that tier for the remainder of the current calendar year and for all of the following calendar year. For purposes of calculating your annual transient spend to determine your tier level, your transient spend level will reset to zero on January 1 every year during the Rewards Program.
- Different discounts on posted rates, event rates, online reservation rates, and night, day and early bird special rates at Participating Garages will be applied depending on your tier level. As long as you are logged into your online account, the applicable discount for your tier level will be applied automatically to any advance reservation made directly on the Company’s website, https://iconparkingsystems.com or corresponding mobile application, IconGo (collectively, the “Platform”). For parking made without an advance reservation, in order to receive their discount, a Member must have the IconGo app and present their virtual Icon Rewards card to the attendant/cashier at the time of check out and prior to payment.
- Icon Rewards program discounts are only available on transactions booked directly with the Company and its subsidiaries. No discounts will apply to reservations or payment made through third parties including, but not limited to, SpotHero, ParkWhiz, Groupon. Benefits, including discounts, cannot be applied to or otherwise combined with promotional rates, coupons or other discounts.
- The tiers you can achieve under the Rewards Program, and their corresponding benefits, are as follows:
- Basic – Available to anyone who enrolls in Icon Rewards. Benefits include a 10% discount on advance reservations booked on the Platform and a 10% discount on posted rates for transactions made in Participating Garages without an advance reservation.
- Elite – Available to all Members who are monthly customers with a monthly rate of up to $624.00 per month and transient customers who spend at least $3,600.00 in a calendar year. Benefits include (a) a 35% discount on posted rates for transactions made in Participating Garages without an advance reservation; (b) a 10% discount on advance reservations booked on the Platform.
- Elite Plus – Available to all Members who are monthly customers with a monthly rate between $625.00 and $849.00 per month and transient customers who spend at least $7,500.00 in a calendar year. Benefits include (a) a 50% discount on posted rates for transactions made in Participating Garages without an advance reservation; (b) a 10% discount on advance reservations booked on the Platform. In addition, individuals who were monthly customers as of December 31, 2019 and participated in the “Preferred Customer Program” will automatically be eligible for Elite Plus Tier status and shall maintain that status so long as they maintain an active monthly parking account.
- Diamond Elite – Available to all Members who are monthly customers with a monthly rate of $850.00 or more per month and transient customers who spend at least $10,000.00 in a calendar year. Benefits include (a) a 50% discount on posted rates for transactions made in Participating Garages without an advance reservation; (b) a 10% discount on advance reservations booked on the Platform; and (c) a parking spot on the main floor when available.
- Monthly customers will be automatically placed in the tier corresponding to their monthly rate as described above. If a monthly Member cancels his or her monthly parking account, that Member’s tier level will automatically be reduced to “Basic,” unless and until the Member’s transient parking spend corresponds to a higher tier level. Monthly parking spend will not contribute towards a transient parking spend.
- General Terms Regarding Membership
- You may receive e-mail communications from the Company with important information regarding the Rewards Program and related promotions. You may also receive text or SMS communications through your mobile device if you indicate you would like to receive communications in that manner. Charges may apply through your mobile carrier so please be sure to check with your mobile carrier before enabling text or SMS communications. You may opt-out of receiving marketing e-mails and text or SMS communications at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link on any marketing e-mail or responding “NO” or “UNSUBSCRIBE” to a text or SMS communication.
- It is the Member’s responsibility to comply with his or her company policy concerning loyalty programs, as well as applicable laws, when participating in the Rewards Program. Certain benefits earned through participating in the Rewards Program may be subject to tax liability. Any such tax liability is the sole responsibility of the Member.
- THE COMPANY MAY CHANGE THESE PROGRAM RULES AT ANY TIME WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU. THE COMPANY WILL POST ANY SUCH UPDATED PROGRAM RULES TO THE REWARDS PROGRAM PORTION OF THE PLATFORM WITH A DATE AT THE TOP OF THE UPDATED PROGRAM RULES INDICATING WHEN THEY ARE EFFECTIVE. BY CONTINUING TO PARTICIPATE IN THE REWARDS PROGRAM, YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE TO ANY SUCH AMENDED PROGRAM RULES. The Company may, among other things: (a) withdraw, limit, modify or cancel any benefits of the Rewards Program, change partners, Participating Garages, conditions of participation in the Rewards Program, or rules governing the application of any benefits; or (b) add blackout dates, limit spaces available for application of benefits at any Participating Garage or otherwise restrict the continued availability of benefits. Members should not rely upon the continued availability of the Rewards Program, tiers or benefits. Additionally, the Company has the right to terminate the Rewards Program in whole or in part and in any jurisdiction for any reason, including due to applicable laws, by providing written notice to its Members in advance of such termination, which may be by e-mail or through the Platform. In any such event, your right to any discounts or other benefits may end within a reasonable period after such notice is made as described by the Company in such notice. The Company may terminate the Rewards Program earlier in whole or in part in any jurisdiction(s) if required or necessary to do so based on applicable law.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, the Company has the sole discretion to interpret and apply the Program Rules, and the Company may, in its sole discretion, resolve all questions or disputes regarding these Program Rules.
- Each Rewards Program Member is responsible for reading the Program Rules and other communications from Company in order to understand his or her rights, responsibilities, and status in the Rewards Program.
- The Platform may have additional terms and conditions that may apply when you visit or use certain aspects of it. Those terms and conditions will be available for your review within the Platform. You agree to comply with such terms and conditions in connection with your membership in the Rewards Program and your use of the Platform.
- If more than one Rewards Program membership account or other identifying number is assigned to a Member, that Member’s annual spend under only one of the membership numbers will only apply towards determination of that Member’s tier level. Duplicate membership accounts will be canceled.
- The Platform may contain links to other websites or online services that are operated and maintained by third parties and are not under the control of or maintained by us. Such links do not constitute an endorsement by us of those other websites or online services, the content displayed within those websites or online services, or the persons or entities associated with those websites or online services. These Program Rules do not apply to any such third party websites, online services or content. We encourage you to review the terms and conditions of any such third-party websites or online services.
- The Company reserves the right to reject a Member’s membership in the Rewards Program, revoke, cancel or suspend any Rewards Program membership, membership status, tier or benefits, or take other reasonable action, at the Company’s discretion and at any time, with immediate effect, with or without notice to any Member, and without liability to the Company, if the Company reasonably believes that: (a) Company’s provision of the Rewards Program and/or any associated benefits may violate any applicable law(s); or (b) the Member has (1) violated any of these Program Rules, (2) failed to pay any bills or accounts due to the Company or a Participating Garage, (3) acted in a manner inconsistent with applicable law, regulations or ordinances, or (4) engaged in any misconduct, wrongdoing, or abusive, fraudulent, inappropriate, or hostile conduct in connection with the Rewards Program, any Participating Garage or its parkers, guests or personnel, or the Company or its personnel. You agree that we will not be liable to you or any third party for termination or suspension of your access to the Rewards Program or to your account or any related information, and we will not be required to make the Rewards Program or your account or any related information available to you.
- Nothing in these Program Rules will limit the Company from exercising any legal rights or remedies that it may have under applicable laws.
- Membership in the Rewards Program and the provision or awarding of any Rewards Program benefits are void where prohibited by applicable law.
- Conditions of Enrollment
- You must be a resident of the United States and hold a valid driver’s license to be a Member.
- For the purposes of Tier eligibility monthly customer rates apply only to individuals parking motor vehicles. For example, monthly customers parking bicycles, motorcycles, push carts, non-vehicles, or other storage are not eligible.
- Only individuals are eligible for Rewards Program membership, and each individual may maintain only one Member account. Corporations, groups and/or associated entities cannot enroll as Members of the Rewards Program. Employees of the Company or its subsidiaries are not eligible to participate in the Rewards Program.
- Rewards Program benefits do not constitute property of the Member, are for the Member’s benefit only, and may not be transferred to anyone except as provided in these Program Rules. Benefits are transferable to a legal spouse or domestic partner in the case of documented death of the Member, but are not transferable to another person for any other reason, including divorce or inheritance. Benefits may not be bartered or sold for cash or other consideration. Any benefits that the Company deems in its sole discretion to have been transferred in violation of these Program Rules may be forfeited.
- You may be provided with the ability to use usernames, passwords, or other codes (“Access Codes”) to gain access to restricted portions of the Platform. The content contained in such restricted areas is confidential to the Company and is provided to you for your personal use only. The Company reserves the right to prohibit the use of such Access Codes by the Member or on his or her behalf by third parties where the Company determines that such use interferes with the Platform’s operation or results in commercial benefits for other entities to the Company’s detriment.
- Your Access Codes may not include the name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person or be offensive, vulgar or obscene. Your Access Codes are personal to you. You will be responsible for the confidentiality and use of your Access Codes, and for all activities (including purchases) that are conducted through your account and with the use of your Access Codes. You may not transfer or sell access to your account or use of your Access Codes. The Company will not be liable for any harm or damages related to disclosure of your Access Codes or the use by anyone else of your Access Codes. You may not use another Member’s Access Codes without that Member’s express permission. You shall immediately notify the Company in writing if you discover any unauthorized use of your account, your Access Codes, or any other account-related security breach. We may require you to change your Access Codes if we believe your account is no longer secure or if we receive a complaint that any aspect of your Access Codes violate someone else’s rights. You will have no ownership in your account or your Access Codes. We may refuse registration, cancel an account or deny access to the Platform for any reason.
- You shall be responsible for advising the Company of any change of address or other contact information such as e-mail address or phone number, and the Company shall not have any responsibility or liability for misdirected or lost e-mail, mail or other communications or any consequences thereof.
- Participating Garages. As of January 1, 2020, Participating Garages include all garages operating in New York City under the brand names Icon Parking or Quik Park except the following garages: LTG Parking Corp. a/k/a Gemini Parking, LLC, located at 150, 165, 185, and 205 West End Avenue, CL Parking, LLC, located at 4-74 48th Avenue, Long Island City, and QP Hosp, LLC, operating garages at Montefiore Hospital locations.
- Disclaimer of Warranties THE COMPANY PROVIDES THE REWARDS PROGRAM, THE PLATFORM, AND ANY RELATED CONTENT TO YOU “AS IS” AND AS AVAILABLE.” TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, AND TO THE EXTENT THAT APPLICABLE LAW PERMITS THE DISCLAIMER OF EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, WE DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE REWARDS PROGRAM, THE PLATFORM AND ANY RELATED CONTENT, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, ACCURACY, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR WARRANTIES THAT MAY ARISE FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, PERFORMANCE, OR USAGE OF TRADE. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE REWARDS PROGRAM, THE PLATFORM OR ANY RELATED CONTENT WILL ALWAYS BE SAFE, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT THEY WILL ALWAYS FUNCTION WITHOUT DISRUPTIONS, DELAYS OR IMPERFECTIONS. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS OR INFORMATION OF THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU RELEASE US FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES.
- Limitation of Liability IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, OR ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, VENDORS, PROVIDERS, SUPPLIERS, ADVERTISERS OR SPONSORS, AND EACH OF OUR AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS AND AGENTS, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR, AND YOU HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY TYPE OR NATURE ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE REWARDS PROGRAM, THE PLATFORM, ANY RELATED CONTENT, OR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE PURCHASED THROUGH OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE REWARDS PROGRAM OR THE PLATFORM, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE CLAIM IS BASED UPON ANY CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT WE WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER FOR (A) ANY FAILURE OF ANOTHER MEMBER TO CONFORM TO THESE PROGRAM RULES, (B) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, WHETHER ARISING IN CONTRACT OR IN TORT, RESULTING FROM YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE REWARDS PROGRAM, (C) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE PLATFORM OR OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (D) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES, DEFECTS, DATE BOMBS, TIME BOMBS OR OTHER ITEMS OF A DESTRUCTIVE NATURE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE PLATFORM, OR (E) ANY ERRORS, MISTAKES, INACCURACIES OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT ON THE PLATFORM OR WITHIN THE REWARDS PROGRAM. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH OR DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE REWARDS PROGRAM IS TO STOP PARTICIPATING IN THE REWARDS PROGRAM. THE LIMITATIONS IN THIS SECTION WILL APPLY EVEN IF ANY LIMITED REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. THE ALLOCATION OF RISK BETWEEN US IS AN ESSENTIAL ELEMENT OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN US. OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF THESE PROGRAM RULES OR THE REWARDS PROGRAM WILL NOT EXCEED THE GREATER OF ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100.00) OR THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID US IN THE PAST SIX (6) MONTHS. IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS’ FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE. OUR LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED UNDER THIS PARAGRAPH TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, AND THE PROVISIONS OF THIS PARAGRAPH WILL NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT APPLICABLE LAW PERMITS THE RECOVERY OF DAMAGES, ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR COSTS OTHERWISE PROHIBITED UNDER THIS PARAGRAPH.
- Indemnification If anyone brings a claim against us related to your participation in the Rewards Program or your violation of these Program Rules, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold us and our affiliates, vendors, providers, suppliers, advertisers and sponsors, and each of our and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors and agents, harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, losses and/or expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs). We reserve the right to take exclusive control and defense of any such claim, and you will cooperate fully with us in asserting any available defenses.
- Governing Law, Jurisdiction, Disputes and Class Action Waiver THE REWARDS PROGRAM IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK. EACH MEMBER (AND HIS/HER PARENT(S)/LEGAL GUARDIAN(S) IF MEMBER IS A MINOR IN HIS/HER STATE OF RESIDENCE) AGREES THAT ANY UNSETTLED DISPUTE SHALL BE INDIVIDUALLY RESOLVED, WITHOUT ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, EXCLUSIVELY BEFORE A COURT LOCATED IN NEW YORK COUNTY, NEW YORK. EACH MEMBER (AND HIS/HER PARENT(S)/LEGAL GUARDIAN(S) IF MEMBER IS A MINOR IN HIS/HER STATE OF RESIDENCE) EXPRESSLY AND IRREVOCABLY CONSENTS TO PERSONAL JURISDICTION IN THE STATE OR FEDERAL COURTS SITTING IN NEW YORK COUNTY, NEW YORK.
- Questions If you have any questions, comments or complaints regarding these Program Rules, please contact us at: (877) 727-5464, or email@example.com, or by filling out and submitting the contact form here.
Tiers, and the particular benefits received under each tier, are based on a Member’s annual parking spend at Participating Garages and whether a Member pays monthly rates or is a transient parker.
Once you achieve a tier based on transient (daily) parking spend, you will maintain that tier for remainder of current calendar year and all of following calendar year. For purposes of calculating your annual transient spend to determine your tier level, your transient spend level will reset to zero on January 1 every year during the Rewards Program.
Monthly customers will be automatically placed in a designated tier based on their monthly rate. If a monthly Member cancels his or her monthly parking account, that Member’s tier level will revert to the basic tier unless and until the Member’s transient parking spend corresponds to a higher tier level.
When you park on a daily ticket without a reservation, your stay is calculated at the full board rate (or, posted facility rate).
When you reserve a daily or hourly space in advance, you are already receiving the lowest available discounted online rate. As a Rewards member, you will receive an additional 10% discount on top of the discounted reservation rate.
At certain Rewards tier levels, we offer a higher discount on the full posted facility rate so that our Rewards customers benefit whether they drive up and pay or reserve in advance.